ORGANIZED TO PERFECTION
CELEBRATING 22 YEARS IN BUSINESS
Do the words “overwhelmed,” “out-of-control” and “I don’t know where to start” come to mind when you think about organizing your home?
For more than two decades, Organized To Perfection, founded and led by Elizabeth (Beth) Fuchs, has brought peace to families’ homes by helping clients put their cherished items in the right place. With a keen eye for how people use their space, I design systems that fit your lifestyle — then execute solutions from start to functional finish. Some clients also rely on me to be their point-person in a variety of household management projects.
Extensive training and professional certification as a Certified Professional Organizer® for 17 years has set me apart. I develop a working relationship with my clients, and add a personal touch to every project — always going the extra mile.
My specialties include:
- organizing closets, kitchens, children’s bedrooms, basements and garages
- create efficient home office management systems
- organizing kids’ bedrooms, homework spaces for kids from kindergarten to college
- organizing and consulting with homeowners on residential renovation projects
- unpacking and organizing after household moves
For more information and organizing tips, check out the Video page.