A professional home organizing and household management company serving the Chicagoland area.
Do the words “overwhelmed,” “out-of-control” and “I don’t know where to start” come to mind when you think about organizing your home?
For over a decade, Organized To Perfection, founded and led by Elizabeth (Beth) Fuchs, has brought peace to families’ homes by helping clients put their cherished items in the right place. With a keen eye for how people use their space, I design systems that fit your lifestyle — then execute solutions from start to functional finish. Some clients also rely on me to be their point-person in a variety of household management projects.
Extensive training and professional certification as a Certified Professional Organizer® for 12 years has set me apart. I develop a working relationship with my clients, and add a personal touch to every project — always going the extra mile.
My specialties include:
- organizing closets, kitchens, children’s bedrooms, basements and garages
- organizing and consulting with homeowners on residential renovation projects
- organizing kids’ bedrooms, play areas and living spaces from kindergarten to college age
- creating efficient home office management systems
- unpacking and organizing after household moves
Media Alert! Peter Walsh Introduces Our Tips for
Organizing a Great Tailgating Event
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL? And ORGANIZING?! Say what? My good friend Beth Fuchs from Organized To Perfection has made a terrific video about how to be organized to throw the best tailgating party ever!” ~ Peter Walsh